thermal imaging camera / for aircrafts / compact / thermal
CONTROP PRECISION TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Thermal Imaging (TI) Cameras With Continuous Optical Zoom Lens
The FOX was the first IR Camera with a Continuous Optical Zoom Lens which has been proven in battle since the mid 1990s.
The FOX-Family of Thermal Imaging Cameras (Forward Looking InfraRed) are suitable for observation and scanning systems.
The FOX-Family Cameras have unique image enhancement algorithms for dynamic battlefield
The FOX-Family Cameras provide excellent quality images for every application and for all users.
The FOX-Family Cameras use a proprietary highly powerful Continuous Optical Zoom Lens.
The cameras can be supplied with an enclosure (FOX-ZE) or without an enclosure (FOX-Z).
• InfraRed 3-5 µm spectral range.
• 3rd Generation InSb FPA 320x256 or 640x512 (P) Pixels standard.
• Excellent quality InfraRed picture.
• Unique InfraRed Continuous Optical Zoom Lens.
• Auto-focus through Zoom.
• Quality focus through Zoom.
• Unique image enhancement capabilities.
• Housing - optional.
• Compact size, light weight.
Observation - Short, Medium and Long Range.
Payload - Airborne, Land, Maritime.