runway light / position / for airports / LED
RELIANCE Stop Bar Inset 8" & 12", L-852S(L)
A low-protrusion 8" and 12’’ unidirectional LED inset light for stop bar applications (red). RELIANCE LED fixtures can be equipped with our IQ built-in ILCMS remote, a unique building block for the intelligent airfield.
Compliance with Standards
FAA: L-852S(L) Series AC 150/5345-46 (Current Edition) and the
FAA Engineering Brief No. 67. ETL Certified.
The stop bar consist of a row of 8" or 12" unidirectional in-pavement
red light fixtures. The stop bar is provided at the runway holding
position and it is an important tool to reduce the risk for runway
incursions of aircraft and vehicles.
• Stop Bar Lights L-852S(L)
• Runway Status Light (RWSL) REL applications
Features & Benefits
• Availability in two versions:
IQ with integrated intelligence
- RELIANCE with integrated fail-open (Mon) technology. Fuse resistors are part of the Mon
functionality and spares needs to be ordered separately.
• Support for controlled and uncontrolled installations
• RELIANCE IQ fixture does not require any additional control box and is directly connected
to the serial transformer
• Compliance with Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System (A-SMGCS)
• Compatibility with existing electrical infrastructure and the RELIANCE Intelligent Lighting
2A system for further power savings
• Fully encapsulated all-in-one electronics
• Built-in voltage surge and lightning protection
• 8” or 12” low protrusion, Style 3 Inset light fixtures
• No negative slope in front of the prisms