taxiway light / position / for airports / LED
DTS LED Taxiway Inset Lights TS TC SB HP
The ALS DTS-TS/I, DTS-TC/I, DTS-SB/I and DTS-HP/I LED inset Taxiway centreline, Stop Bar and Intermediate Holding Position Lights are part of our new DTS range of Airfield Ground Lighting incorporating all the latest technology available in the field.
Long life and maintenance free, Low power consumption.
Low protrusion: less than 6.3 mm above ground level.
Standard light equipped with self rearming fail open technology.
▪ ICAO- Annex 14 Vol. 1 Para 5.3.17, 5.3.20, 5.3.21. 5.3.22
▪ IEC: 61827
▪ EASA CS-ADR-DSN
▪ FAA: AC 150/5345-46 (current edition)
▪ FAA Engineering Brief #67 (current edition)
▪ STANAG 3316
The ALS Taxiway Centreline, Stop Bar and Intermediate Holding Position Lights are part of our DTS new range of Airfield Ground Lighting incorporating all the latest technology available in this field. The unit allows independent supply of bi directional fittings.
▪ Low protrusion less than 6,3 mm above ground level
▪ Low Power Consumption
▪ Dust and Water tight
▪ Useful Lamp Life (LED) > 50.000h
▪ Nominal Current: 6.6A or 2.2A
▪ Power Factor 0.95 at nominal current
▪ Temperature: - 55ºC to + 55ºC
▪ Advanced Power Adaptor electronics with Integrated 5 steps Active Fail Open System with detection of Open or Short Circuit
▪ Self Rearming Fail Open System no additional intervention required after repair of a failure.
▪ Fully dimmable as per EB67
▪ Built-in surge protection
▪ Compatible with existing AGL circuits
▪ Available in single or dual outputs