- Range: 1 to 350 bar [15 psi to 5.000 psi]
- Non-Linearity: up to ±0.25% FS
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 120°C
- Output: 20 mV to 100mV
- Absolute, sealed and gauge Range
- Amplified output available
The FPXP5 miniature pressure sensor features cutting edge SanShiftTM technology which eliminates zero shifts caused by installation torque. This rugged sensor is constructed of titanium to enable reliable operation including harsh environments.
The FPXP5’s core sensing technology consists of a temperature compensated Wheatstone bridge composed of high stability micro-machined silicon strain gauges.
Available in gauge, absolute and sealed configurations, the XP5 is offered in Range from 1 to 350 bar [15 to 5,000 psi]. An on-board amplifier is optionally available (A1) for Range from 5 to 350 bar [75 to 5,000 psi].
A PT1000 temperature probe is optionally available for all Range as a custom design.
- M5x0.8 or 10-32UNF-2A thread
- Cable or integral connector
- Many options available
- For static and dynamic applications
- Titanium construction