Our UAV Product Series Hirrus Series Consists of electric propulsion aerial vehicles with a MTOW range from 5 up to 25 kg. Almost all new technologies that we are developing, are implemented and tested on Hirrus family first. Family’s flagship is Hirrus L, having 9 kg MTOW. We also have a new vehicle under development: Hirrus XL with a 15 kg MTOW.
The HIRRUS mini‐UAV system featured in this document exhibit various applications, but
for the scope of this document, it focuses on the ones considered related to
photogrammetry, detection, monitoring and surveillance missions, and it is ideal for use
in remote and / or hardly accessible areas, during daytime or nighttime, for both military
and civilian specific applications.
Depending on the needs, additional missions can be assigned to this system, according to
different types of payload which are not included into present document.
HIRRUS mini‐UAV provide the following capabilities:
• provides real time information to the decision makers having the capability to be
integrated into C2 networks;
• allow the optimization of available resources allocated for specific missions,
through real time monitoring of the areas of interest;
• eliminate the risk associated with the direct implications of the personnel into
dangerous or hazardous missions;
• generate lower costs and increase the effectiveness for the Reconnaissance
Surveillance and Target Acquisition (RSTA) missions when compared with other
• represents a valuable asset with very high mobility and flexibility able to cover
very effective large surfaces of land even in remote and / or difficult to access