EFFICIENT. INSTANT. MISSION READY.
This family of modular, unmanned Vertical Takeoff Landing (VTOL) resupply systems works for versatile missions with varying payloads. Autonomous Pod Transport (APT) is scalable, flexible and sustainable, delivering what you need, precisely when you need it.
HOW IT GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND:
• Autonomous flight simplifies operation
• Vertical take-off transforms into wing-borne flight
• Scaled configurations allow for payloads ranging from 20 pounds to hundreds of pounds for your mission needs, with fixed wing speed and endurance
• Sustainable design is powered by a reliable electric/hybrid propulsion system
• Multi-mission use pods offer fast support across varied missions
• Purpose-built for organic resupply operations and sustainment
• Vertical Takeoff Landing (VTOL) capability and single-user interface require less support for and faster completion of logistics missions
• Configurations support time- and value-sensitive products, such as medical supplies and service parts
• Touch-screen control and detect-and-avoid sensing put innovation to practical use
• Road and runway independence create unmatched flexibility in deployment
• Increased efficiency reduces transport cost
Three times faster than a ground vehicle. No runway necessary. Bell’s APT systems allow for flexible logistics capabilities while keeping operations simple, efficient and fast. Designed for rapid deployment, quick reconfiguration, and nimble battery swap and recharge, the APT family is always mission-ready.