CMF has been designing and manufacturing special A190 large capacity rolling machines for more than 20 years and has developed particular skills in the aeronautical and marine sectors for very high added-value parts. The 9-roller technology of our machines, added to micrometric adjusted steps, enables perfect part bending, without defects due to deflections.
Technical data for our A190 range
• Part radius from 20 mm.
• Shell length up to 18 metres.
• Sheet thickness between 3/10 and 40 mm according to versions.
• Interchangeable tools for producing several different size ranges.
• Sheet support tables at input and output.
• Software for aiding the definition of roller settings dedicated to the aeronautical or marine construction trades, for all forms, from the simplest to the most complex.
• Aeronautics: fuselage parts.
• Aeronautics: leading edges.
• Marine construction