These models of Lavatory Service Units are all designed to ensure an efficient hygienic service to all the types of aircrafts, according to high security standards, reliability and hygienic conditions. These models are characterized by the presence of a PLC control which manages all the machine functions and the security as well. These ma-chines are projected purposley to operate in very coold countries.
WASTE WATER CIRCUIT
• - Tank made in AISI 304 stainless steel, 3 mm thickness, manhole 0 500 mm.
• - Vacuum Pump with hydraulic control, • 0.60 bar flow 666 l/min (optional)
• - Drain valve 0 4“ hydraulic driven
• - Flexible spiral hose equipped with aircraft standard connector
• - Telescopic extension, rigid connection between the tank and the hose
• - Automatic dumping and washing system
• - Tank made in AISI 304 stainless steel, 2 mm thickness, manhole 0 500 mm.
• - Centrifugal transfer pump, flow rate 90 l/min
• - Electrical control circuit for washing with shutoff valve
• - Liters counter with predetermination and calculation of quantity in the tank
• - Flexible hose for low pressure with a aircraft standard connection
• - Sphere valve 1“ 1/2 for the total dump of the tank
• - 404D-22 PERKINS water cooled engine. power 37,3 kW/50 bhp @2800 rpm 4 cylin-
der 2.2 litre unit, émissions législation for EC Stage IIIB/USA EPA Tier 4
• - D 2011 L3 i - DEUTZ air/oil cooled engine. power 36,3 kW/49 bhp @2800 rpm 3
cylinder 2.33 litre unit, émissions législation for EC Stage IIIA/USA EPA Tier 3 • 4LE1
• - ISUZU water cooled engine. power 36 kW/48 bhp @2600 rpm 4 cylinder 2.2 litre
unit, émissions législation for EC Stage IIIAInterim Tier 4