Donica’s revolutionary Wi-Fi 6000 is the latest generation of WLAN systems and has fewer LRUs along with spectacular increases in system performance. All the components are now in the cabin without boxes in the E/E bay.
● Full HD streaming with 2-3 WAPs for narrow body
● Low power consumption & low weight, easy retrofit
● Up to 1.6TB Mass storage capacity
● New Gen.WAP with intelligent antenna system
● Easy upload via Ethernet, USB or SSD exchange
● WAP with 802.11/a/b/g/n/ac standard
● Connectivity (Satcom/ATG) compatible
With new generation high performance cabin wireless access point and revolutionary CNSU as server & visualized access terminal, Donica Wi-Fi solution requires a minimum modification to aircraft (<100 man hours). The 10.1inch display on CNSU unit, an all-in-one equipment as head-end server, cabin control & system maintenance panel offers a simple and convenient terminal for line maintenance and crew to operate the system.