The Vanta analyzer is our most advanced handheld X-ray fluorescence (XRF) device for customers who demand laboratory-quality results in the field. It provides rapid, accurate elemental analysis and alloy identification for high-throughput XRF testing.
Vanta handheld XRF analyzers are built to be tough. Their rugged, durable design makes them resistant to damage in challenging industrial environments for greater uptime and a lower cost of ownership.
With an intuitive user interface and customizable software, the Vanta XRF series is easy to use with minimal training for high throughput and a fast return on investment. Featuring innovative and proprietary Axon Technology™, Vanta analyzers give you accurate results and help boost productivity no matter the environment or working conditions.
• Exceptionally durable under extreme conditions.
• Superior analytics.
• Optional wireless LAN and Bluetooth® for real-time data sharing. Cloud technology enabled.
• Intuitive user interface.
Breakdowns cost time and money. Vanta™ handheld XRF analyzers are durable for increased uptime and a low cost of ownership. We stand by the ruggedness of Vanta analyzers with a 3-year comprehensive warranty on all models.
Built to thrive in the toughest working environments, Vanta analyzers are:
• Drop tested using US Department of Defense methods (MIL-STD-810G), reducing the risk of damage and costly repairs when a device is dropped or jostled.
• IP54-IP55 rated and water resistant to protect against the hazards found in even the most challenging environments.*