PowerFLARM OEM consists of a range of modules that can be soldered onto a carrier PCB (leadless chip carrier, LCC). It supports radio diversity for true 360° coverage and reception of transponder and ADS-B signals (1090MHz).
The Application Module (AM) implements full FLARM functionality. The Diversity Module (DM) optionally adds a second antenna and can be added to designs with enhanced requirements on radio range and coverage. A complementary ADS-B and transponder receiver module for 1090 MHz data fusion is also available (see separate datasheet).
Product Integration Use Cases:
- Forward-fit or retro-fit installation in aircraft
- Portable solutions in airplanes and rotorcraft
- Dedicated and integrated displays (MFD/CDTI)
- Handheld solutions for air sports
- Lightweight UAV installation, independent of or coupled with autopilot or telemetry
- Airborne tracking and remote identification application