NEO creates a new type of cocoon: a lightweight, stable, precise, comfortable bucket seat with a modern look. The SUSPENDER is a lightweight, high-end, innovative cross-country cocoon with lightweight, highly effective NEO-KOROYD protection integrated into the geometry. Its structure is built around this new concept of back protection. It is equipped with a geometry recognized for its stability and the precision of its turn. It is made 100 % in France with materials specially developed by NEO with its suppliers.
NEW GEOMETRY AND THE NEO BUCKET SEAT
The main design work on this cocoon was done on the geometry and on the seat.
The objective was to offer the pilot a very stable and precise harness in turns.
We have integrated a new protection concept in an EVA sandwich that is completely integrated in the geometry.
The Suspender has become a different cocoon from the others, a new NEO concept: it is a bucket; a mix of a harness with a seatplate and a hammock.
The protection provides rigidity from the seat to the top of the back: it is completely integrated into the geometry.
The creation and adjustment of the geometry focused on the following axes :
- the positioning of the center of gravity, the basis of the design of any harness, for balance and stability.
- carefully tuned the "classical" ABS (Anti-Balance-System), to control the roll axis.
- the perfect adjustment of the pitch balance for yaw axis.
- the addition of a superior ABS for oblique attacks in thermals and which allows to muffle the "racket" of the wingtips.
- the adjustment of the chest strap (between 42 and 47cm) has a great influence on the roll axis.