The GlideScan Baggage Reconciliation System (BRS) is used to ensure that no unaccompanied baggage is allowed to travel on commercial airline flights. The GlideScan BRS gathers information from airline check-in and Departure Control Systems (DCS) to produce a report of any unaccompanied bags that are on-board the aircraft prior to take-off.
Glidepath's GlideScan BRS can also integrate seamlessly with GlideSort to provide last known location and screening clearance information for baggage. clearance status of each bag that is loaded on-board an aircraft.
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates baggage handling errors
- Minimises aircraft delays
- Records delivery times of in-bound bags
- Fast and accurate flight baggage make-up
- Hand-held wireless scanning devices
- Allows for 'real-time' flight queries