The ATR110 is a compact and fast barcode reader with optional NFC contactless capabilities. This ‘one-box’ solution helps process a wide range of electronic ticketing across a variety of media.
The device is designed to read all popular linear, PDF417 and 2D barcode symbologies, including QR and Aztec codes, from smartphones, tablets and printed paper documents. The ATR110’s advanced recognition barcode imager is omnidirectional and has near-zero latency. It captures barcodes within a fraction of a second of presentation in any orientation.
As an option, the device will also support mobile ticketing and mobile wallet payment systems for NFC-enabled smartphones and tablets, as well as reading smartcards, credit cards and debit cards.
Intuitive To Use
This responsive, intuitive to use device is designed to be operated by untrained members of the public. Additional user-friendly features include bright LED visual indicators and a programmable audio buzzer to confirm successful data capture.
Its rugged, vibration and shock resistant construction, with no moving parts, enables the reader to withstand years of frontline, public use.
- On-board Ticketing including buses, trams and ferries
- Automatic gate and turnstile entry
- Airport check-in, security lanes and boarding gates
- Loyalty programmes
- Self-service kiosk interactions, such as hotel check in
- Payment via virtual storecard and storage of eReceipts
- Real-time, customised marketing promotions