Resources of test bench:
- Automatic and manual operation of system testing
- Automatic and manual control of system parameters
- Test sequences programming
- Presentation of system statuses in charts
- Recording and analysis of the operation of the system being tested
- Saving results of the system test
- Printing out the results of the system test
- Adjustable interface
- Maximum measurement inaccuracy within ±2%
- Additional devices connect with test bench by standard interfaces RS232, RS485, CAN, I2C, а as well as analogous lines
- Connecting of a test bench to a computer by USB interface
- Connecting of a test bench to LAN by Ethernet protocol (optional)
- Embedded computer (optional)
Computer test bench is intended for troubleshooting and breaking-in of the internal-combustion engine with the volume from 50 to 650 cm³. Allows to conduct regulation works connected with engine break-in with the possibility of feed and ignition systems adjustment.
Software allows following in real time the value of measuring parameters, both in charts, and as an indicator.