The airport fences of M.M.are used to delimit airport perimeters and their radar systems to prevent the accidental or intentional entrance of non-authorized people and animals.
Fences are made with FRP profiles and FRP net. They offer a lot of advantages over traditional metal fences:
• - Radio transparency
• - Frangibility in compliance with ICAO standard
• - High resistance to chemical and atmospheric attack
• - Resistance to high temperatures and UV rays
• - Maximum "visibility"
• - Long lifespan
• - No maintenance
• - High mechanical strength/weight ratio
• - Lightness
• - Dimensional stability
• - Electrical insulation
• - Ease of installation thanks to modularity and lightness
• - Customization in relation to the specifications of the different Civil Aviation Authorities (in chromatic, dimensional and performance terms)
• - Compatibility with the most modern intrusion-prevention systems
The fences are provided complete with all the elements and accessories for installation.
The risers are anchored directly into concrete foundations in the ground or fastened to them with base plates. The distance between the risers, as well as between the braces, is calculated in accordance with the acting loads (Wind, Jet-Blast,...) and the height. The height of standard solutions ranges from 1 to 2.5 m.