ECONOMY AND PREMIUM
quadra is a next-generation economy class seat platform that combines ample passenger space, such as what you would find in premium economy, with a lightweight, durable structure. Thanks to kinematics and a unique design, quadra lends the cabin a high-tech look and provides passengers an unparalleled amount of space, along with top-notch comfort.
The product was tested in the Airbus A380 mockup center and subsequently refined multiple times. The test results are conclusive: passengers perceive that quadra provides about 35% more space than traditional recliner seats.
quadra is not a fixed-back shell, and it is not a traditional recliner. The patented mechanism lets passengers enjoy a greater recline than traditional seats, without intruding on the personal space of the passengers behind them.
This was made possible thanks to a clever use of space and an innovative linked mechanism that moves both the seat pan and the pivot center of the backrest. Scalable form reduces body width to the latest cabin developments for A380s, A350s and B787s.
quadra's seat customization allows each airline to offer a unique set of features and design options that represent their brand and marketing strategies.
• Patented recline Geometry (seat pan slides forward and slightly down)
• Sliding Meal Table (bi-fold with back-mounted handset and/or combined with additional cocktail table, optional)
• Seat Literature Pocket
• Load-aligning Seatbelt fittings
• Single Piece Lightweight Headrest
• Disabled Person Aisle Armrest
• Aluminum Primary Structure (7075/2024 alloys)