8-seater private plane / single-engine / turboprop / for skydiving
Number of places:
Number of engines:
for skydiving, agriculture
The Cresco, (Latin for "I grow"), combines a short take off and landing performance with a large load carrying capability. During development, feedback from operators of the Fletcher aircraft regarding areas in which the Fletcher was lacking was taken into account, however the strength of the original design was retained. Without compromising the ruggedness, and with a strong focus on ensuring that there was no additional weight in the aircraft, the Cresco emerged as a well loved aircraft optimised for operations off semi-prepared farm strips in hill country.
With its tricycle landing gear and rear mounted hopper the Cresco is unique in agricultural aircraft and, through this configuration, allows for safe operations off these sloping hill strips. The Cresco has the advantage of forward visibility and wind gust capabilities lacking in tail dragger aircraft with forward mounted hoppers.
In other roles it is able to take a pilot and allows seating for up to seven passengers or twelve skydivers, and can get to 14,000 ft (4,267m) in 12 minutes.
Able to apply a wide range of product in various roles
Crop-dusting & Spraying
- Application rate typically 30 tonnes per hour
- Swarth width of 88 ft (27m)
- Disposable load of 5,400 lbs (2,449 kg)
- Working speed of 136 kts (240 kph)
- Hopper capacity 500 USG (1900 litres)
- Hopper outlet size 41" (1340 mm) wide
- Will accept all standard dispersal and spray equipment
Rain Making / Cloud Seeding
- Large payload capacity
- Airframe resistant to corrosion from seeding material
- Will climb to 14,000 ft (4,267m) in less than thirteen minutes