PCE-428 is a class 2 data-logging decibel meter that meets IEC 60651:1979, IEC 60804:2000, IEC 61672-1:2013, ANSI S1.4-1983 and ANSI S1.43-1997 requirements. This portable high-accuracy sound level meter has a large easy-to-read illuminated LCD screen that displays the sound pressure level (SPL) numerically and graphically in real time.
- Measuring range: 25 ... 136 db(A)
- A, B, C and Z frequency weightings
- Time weighting: Fast (125 ms), slow (1 sec) and impulse (35 ms), decay (1500 ms)
- Adjustable data-recording interval from 1 s ... 24 h
- 1/1 octave band filter (optional 1/3 octave band filter upgrade)
- Includes factory calibration certificate according to ISO 9001