With the RIEGL miniVUX-1LR RIEGL offers a further version of the proven miniVUX-Series of LiDAR sensors. The extremely lightweight and compact design is particularly suited for straightforward integration with UAS/UAV/RPAS.
With its small and sophisticated design and the stable aluminum housing, the RIEGL miniVUX-1LR offers various integration possibilities with platforms even when space or payload capabilities are restricted. Scan data can be stored on the easy-to-remove SD card and/or streamed via LAN-TCP/IP interface.
Its measurement range of up to 500 m / 1640 ft combined with the 360° field of view makes the sensor especially suited for safe and efficient drone-based surveying of open pit mines, waste dumps, inaccessible canyons, and so on.
With the miniVUX-1LR, RIEGL continues on the proven path of offering the LiDAR sensor itself as a stand-alone version for customized system assemblies, but also as a key element of fully-integrated system solutions ready for straightforward integration with diverse platforms.
- very compact & lightweight (1.55 kg / 3.4 lbs)
- 360° field-of-view
- robust aluminum housing, ready to be mounted on multi-rotor, rotary-wing, and fixed-wing UAVs
- makes use of RIEGL's unique echo signal digitization and online waveform processing
- multiple target capability – up to 5 target echoes per laser shot
- scan speed up to 100 scans/sec
- measurement rate up to 100,000 measurements/sec
- mechanical and electrical interface for IMU mounting
- exceptionally well suited to measure snowy and icy terrains