AEROSPEC 210 is approved to JSD XG 273 amongst other approvals and designed to give outstanding operational performance, and can be used where specified on leaf springs, lift guides, steel wire ropes and Bowden cables.
Temperature range -73 to +120°C
Excellent low temperature performance
Wide operating temperature range
Highly resistant to water washout
Approved to JSD XG 273
AEROSPEC 210 graphite aerospace grease is approved to JSD XG 273 amongst others and designed to give outstanding lubrication performance on equipment such as leaf springs, lift guides, steel wire rope and bowden cables.
AEROSPEC 210 is approved to:
DEF STAN 91-85/1
JSD XG 273
Rolls Royce Specification – R-R OMAT 404A
NATO Stock Number: 9150 99 942-3151
AEROSPEC 210 is also suitable for machine guns and small arms weaponry in hot, dusty conditions. It demonstrates excellent low temperature performance with extremely low starting and running torque figures and provides excellent performance in the presence of water.
Directions for Storage and Use
• Ensure all components are clean and free from any contaminants before lubricating with
• It is recommended that previous lubricants are cleaned out of the equipment prior to filling with AEROSPEC 210.
• AEROSPEC 210 can be applied manually, by grease gun, keg pump or by other methods
suitable for an NLGI No. 2 grease.
• The storage temperature should be controlled to between +1 and +40°C.
• Shelf life is 3 years from date of manufacture