What is O.A.R. and how can it help reduce the risk of bird strike in the vicinity of airports?
O.A.R. is Off Aerodrome Reporting.
And it’s Off Aerodrome Reporting made incredibly simple and highly effective.
It’s clear that there’s a need for airport authorities to monitor and record bird activity beyond the aerodrome as effectively as they do within their own grounds.
Our team at Scarecrow has been working with major international airports to develop a software system that allows you to do exactly this.
We call it O.A.R.: Off Aerodrome Reporting.
This powerful software tool has been designed in consultation with four international airports and the CAA (UK) to ensure it offers:
- A cost-effective way for airports to demonstrate due diligence and best practice
- An easy-to-use way to monitor and record off aerodrome bird activity
- A powerful set of tools for analysis and reporting
- Instant integration of off aerodrome insights with recorded bird behaviour within the airport, when used in conjunction with the B.I.R.D. TabTM System.
O.A.R. is a cost-effective solution to reducing bird strike risk through regular off aerodrome reporting
This comprehensive solution provides you with everything you need to monitor, record and analyse off aerodrome sites that may pose a bird strike risk.
- A touch-screen tablet, equipped with GPS and camera, displays pre-configured information for speed of recording
- A powerful set of tools offer instant trend analysis for ‘on-the-spot’ decisions and detailed data visualisation for reporting