Special Mobility introduces a new Mobby: Mobby SP
At many request our customers, we have come up with a new Mobby in which the PRM can propel itself.
- Smaller caster wheels that cannot touch passenger's feet while driving.
- To be used in combination with our E-Move & Mobby-Mover.
- Patented transport couplings.
- Tyre brake.
- Mobby-SP does not tip over when stepping on the footplate.
- Feet are protected.
- Tyre brake and optional brake available that can be operated by operator .
- Armrests and footplate are foldable, not removable.
- Robust, low-maintenance and durable, thus low operating costs.
- Special double coating against damage.
- Blank parts are made of stainless steel.
Available with all kinds of useful options, such as luggage rack, lock, logo/name plate, belts etc, see options
Fitted with transport couplings as standard
It is possible to couple in combination with the e-Mobby or the Mobby-Mover. Ergonomic and cost-saving!
- Tyre brake.
- Safety footplate, wheelchair does not tip over when getting on.
- Weight 31 kilograms.
- Load 150 kilograms.
- Seat width between armrests 55 cm.
- Width ( wheels ) 73 cm.
- Folding armrests, not removable.
- Stable, folding footboard, not removable.
- 2-layer powder coating, uncoated parts made of stainless steel.
- Puncture proof tyres.
- Underframe grey RAL 9006.
- Seat and back black with structure ( non-slip ) RAL 9004.
- Black textured footplate (anti-slip).
All accessories can be ordered and fitted separately.