Technodinamika develops software-controlled electromechanical actuators for various functional purposes utilizing different operating principles, with a wide range of output characteristics. Actuators manufactured by Technodinamika are installed on virtually all aircraft produced in Russia.
Systems and components designed and produced by Technodinamika include:
- rotational, translational and oscillating electrical actuators;
- commutator, asynchronous, stepper, brushless electric motors;
- electric magnets;
- limit switch mechanism and sensor units;
- control units;
- electric automatic control equipment for aircraft engine monitoring and staring;
- electric motors, electric actuators and motor drives for automatic control and adjustment systems used in military and space applications, oil and gas industry, robot technology, machine tool industry and nuclear power industry.
Technodinamika has developed control units for electrohydraulic actuators, which provide extension or retraction of flaps and slats within 15 to 30 seconds depending on a control mode. They meet the highest requirements for external influencing factors and electromagnetic compatibility performance.