Mineral insulated jacketed thermocouples are available with Ø 0.25 to Ø 8 mm, and offer the advantage of allowing forming on the site. Properties and benefits: sealed for gases and liquids, bending flexibility up to at least 3 times the outer diameter of the sleeve, high vibration resistance, resistance to high pressure (highly compacted magnesia insulation), compact, short response time. Depending on your applications and requirements, there is an infinite number of combinations of diameter, sleeve length and type of exit. Service range: -200°C to +1400°C, variable depending on mounting.
Examples of execution:
- Type T, J, E, K, N, R, S, B thermocouples
- Number of elements and types: single or double, class 1 or 2
- The hot weld may be insulated from the sleeve, to the ground or apparent.
- Small diameter: Ø 0.5 à 8 mm (upon request for K type thermocouple Ø 0.25 mm)
- 304 L, 316 or 316 L, 321, 310, Inconel 600 ® protective sleeve, PtRh10% with highly-compacted insulation
- Variable working length.