V57300 are direct acting 3-way/2 position solenoid valves designed to control high pressures of noncorrosive and corrosive gases and liquids. Their compact size and low weight allow these valves to be used in the tightest space available. Manifold mounting allows for easy maintenance, saves additional space, and provides for vibration-proof leak-tight pressure
boundary seals. They are well-suited for the extreme vibration, temperature, and cycle life requirements found in the most severe aircraft operating conditions.
V57300 valves are available in a normally closed or normally open configuration.
V57300 valves are typically used in non-corrosive gases and liquids that require a high-pressure 3-way valve.
They are also suitable for use in piloting higher flow valves.
• Flow Rate: Cv=0.074; Cd=0.65
• Leak Rate: Internal is 1.0 cc/hr liquid, 18 cc/min gas.
• Current: 1.5 amps at 30 VDC at 70°F;
• Electric Connection: Pigtails are standard; optional connectors available.
• Wetted Materials: Aluminum, CRES 303, 430F, 302,Fluorosilicone
• Manifold mount standard
• Fully customizable to your application