Designed by Alberto Meda who infused the waiting area system with his trademark lightness and elegance, Meda Gate offers exceptional comfort thanks to a cantilever frame. Its stability and robust materials easily meet the rigorous demands associated with public waiting areas.
The Meda Gate waiting area system was developed with the aim of combining a high degree of comfort with maximum ease of maintenance. Based on a cantilever construction with
self-supporting seats, the design of Meda Gate fulfi ls both of these objectives. At the same time, the engineer and designer Alberto Meda infused the system with his trademark lightness and elegance. As a result, its technical sophistication is not revealed upon fi rst glance.
The materials and design of Meda Gate are exceptionally robust and durable, allowing the system to easily meet the rigorous demands associated with public waiting areas.
Meda Gate is suitable for all types of waiting zones, such as in airports and train stations, in hospitals and shopping centres or in the waiting rooms of medical practices and similar facilities.
- Seat shell & recliner: polyurethane integralskin foam (robust seat shell with upholstered
effect, self-supporting structure on steel frame) or split leather cover.
- Armrests: die-cast aluminium ring armrests with silver-tone coating or polished fi nish.
- Base: aluminium T-beam as a supporting element. Natural anodised fi nish in silver-grey
or polished anodised fi nish. Die-cast aluminium legs. Silver-tone coating or polished
- Table units: black solid core material.
- Power modules: die-cast aluminium with silver-tone coating or polished fi nish.