Seamexpress is the automatic version of Seamclassic; it simplifies the operator’s work by automatically closing the shell before welding. Weld repeatability, quality, and productivity are considerably increased.
Technical data for our Seamexpress range
• Longitudinal welding
• Automatic cycle for positioning the edges to be welded, and for welding
• Shell diameter from 35 mm
• Shell length up to 6 metres
• Sheet thickness between 3/10 and 12 mm according to versions
• Productivity between 40 and 100 parts an hour according to models
• Possible shell forms: cylindrical, rectangular, oval, triangular, and any other complex form (to be validated according to the radii to be made)
• Welding processes: MIG/MAG (mono and twin), TIG, Plasma, submerged arc, laser and hybrid laser
• In addition to our standard range, we examine every request to adapt our machines to the specifications of our customers
• Automatic devices for loading and unloading
• Integration in a rolling station
• Automatic placing of wedges
• Automobile: exhaust silencer and catalyser bodies, filtration components, etc.
• Motorcycle: Complex form exhaust silencer bodies
• Utility vehicles, trucks and coaches: fuel tanks, exhaust silencer and catalyser bodies, filtration components, compressed air reservoirs, etc.
• Piping: fume extraction, water downpipes, industrial ventilation, etc.
• Various tubes for all industries
• Water heaters
• Extinguisher bodies
• Pump and compressor bodies
• Compressed air reservoirs