Seamstar follows on from the Seamunit version; it enables higher production rates thanks to its continuous process.
Technical data for our Seamstar range
• Longitudinal welding.
• Automatic cycle for positioning the edges to be welded, and for welding.
• Shell diameter from 50 mm.
• Shell length up to 2 metres.
• Sheet thickness between 6/10 and 5 mm according to versions.
• Productivity between 200 and 600 parts an hour according to models.
• Possible shell forms: cylindrical, rectangular, oval, triangular, and any other complex form (to be validated according to the radii to be made).
• Welding processes: MIG/MAG (mono and twin), TIG, Plasma, submerged arc, laser and hybrid laser.
• In its basic version, Seamstar requires specific tooling per tube size, but with the Flex- option no tooling is required.
• In addition to our standard range, we examine every request to adapt our machines to the specifications of our customers.
• Version without specific tooling – Flex-Seamstar: the welding cage is digitized and enables very fast production change times, less than a minute. A very wide production size range is possible.
• Integration in a rolling station.