The various models are characterized by different length of the conveyor boom, by a mo-dular carpet with acetyl elastomer grip, by the presence of a PLC control which manages all the machine functions and the security as well. These models are equipped with a rigid Front axle fixed to a towbar and a hook, with 240° total steering angle. This front axle is equipped with a brake pad. which raise automatically the towbar in a vertical position in case of accidentally unhooking during towing. Upon a request of the customer, the equipment may be equipped with approach system to facilitate the maneuvers alongsi-de. In the basic version, these models are powered electrically
• - Boom structure made in welded tubular profile.
• - Fitted on the boom there are a fixed panel and an hanging panel for the movement of
• - Electric motor to drive the belt with gear unit ( E version); Hydraulic motor ( D version).
• - Belt speed: fixed 20 mt/min or adjustable 10 to 25 mt/min ( E version); adjustable 10
to 30 mt/min ( D version).
• - Capacity 135 kg/mt.
• - Single load 400 Kg based on 600x800mm.
• - Handrail on the left side h= 1000mm (optional)
• - R)ldable handrail on right side h= 1000mm (optional)
• - Aluminum left side rail h=100mm (optional)
• - Aluminum foldable right side rail h=100 (optional)
• - 12/24 Volt (Eversion)
• - Hatz 1B30 single cylinder diesel engine (D version)
• - Lombardini 15 LD 440 single-cylinder diesel engine (D version)