The ELITE Tecnam P2006T FNPT II Flight Simulation Training Device is a single or dual seat, autopilot, Glass cockpit equipped Flight Simulation Training Device capable of representing all aspects of the operational envelope.
The Tecnam P2006T unit with its state-of-the-art Instructor Operating System (IOS) allows for recording of flight parameters, thus ensuring that debrief feedback is clear and allows the Pilot to view his flight.
• - A TECNAM P2006T static simulator complete in an ergonomic fiberglass cockpit.
• - The TECNAM P2006T simulator will comprise a single control seat cockpit configuration. A dual seat can be offered as an option.
• - ELITE will supply a realistic G1000NXi PFD and MFD with digital audio system & updateable world-wide data base. ADF functionality will be included as an option.
• - ELITE will also supply a realistic standby attitude module.
• - The Replica Control Yoke features dynamic control loading.
• - The Simulation unit will be FNPT II accreditable and the necessary eQTG will be supplied.
• - Dynamic control loading Rudder Pedals will be used.
• - Realistic replica throttle quadrant.
The Tecnam P2006T unit with its multiple emergency operations allows the pilot to practice normal and abnormal checklists at the appropriate times in simulated adverse weather conditions.
The World-wide data base ensures that Pilot can practice the correct flight habits, including the appropriate preparation, route knowledge and ATC compliance applicable to flight operations in a safe and controlled environment.