SORT ALLOCATION COMPUTER (SAC)
GlideSort provides full sortation and flight allocation of outbound baggage as well as screening system management. Extended baggage sortation options, range from carrier and basic flight sorting, through to any combination of flight, class, destination and on-carriage flight sorting. GlideSort interfaces with airline Departure Control Systems (DCS) including industry standard SITA BagMessage and ARINC BagLink.
GlideSort links to a variety of different PLC’s controlling traditional conveyer sort systems as well as tilt-tray sorters.
Features and Benefits:
- Easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Fully configurable and expandable
- 100% failsafe Checked Bag Screening (CBS)
- New or retro-fit, small or large systems
- Easily interfaces with industry software
- Dual redundancy (master and back-up)
- Industry leading security management