GUINAULT have used their historical expertise in cooling systems and military electronic aircraft ground support equipment to design a unique compact Air Conditioing unit for fighter aircraft.
GUINAULT claims the LOWEST TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) through high reliability and highest efficiency in exteme condition:
- VARIABLE FREQUENCY DRIVE CONDENSOR AND VENTILATOR: the unit is fitted with Variable Frequency Drive to adapt the airflow and airpressure to the exact aircraft requirement. The condensor ventilators are fitted as well with VFD to ensure the highest possible efficiency, in all outside temperature conditions.
- ELECTRONIC EXPANDER: Ensures high reliability and efficiency, whatever are the outside conditions; the unit is fitted with a smart defrosting device, controlled by PLC.
- AIR/AIR INTERCOOLER: to reduce the power consumption.
- AIR TRANSPORTABILITY: certified for airtransport in military cargo aircraft, and under helicopter; the size of the unit (104 in x 84 in) fit to international standard cargo palet.
- CONFORTABLE OPERATION: The reduced height of the unit (1,60m / 5,16 feet) ensures a good manoeuvrability and visibility in congested area.
- EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS: Certified for operation from - 32° C to + 55° C. Certified in sand-wind, heavy rain.
- EMC MIL STD COMPLIANT: certified per MIL-STD-461
- Power Supply: 3 phases 400V 50 Hz / 440V 60 Hz
- Air flow: > 18 kg / min (40 ppm)
- Air pressure: 550 mBar gauge (8psig)
- Number of air outlet: 1
- Air outlet temperature: + 10°C ± 2°C
- Cooling power: 50 kW
- Temp. control: ± 1° C at hose end