The Inertial Labs GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation System (INS-D/DL-OEM) is OEM version of new generation, dual GNSS antenna, fully-integrated, combined GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO and BEIDOU GNSS and high-performance strapdown system, that determines position, velocity and absolute orientation (Heading, Pitch and Roll) for any device on which it is mounted. Horizontal and Vertical Position, Velocity, Dual Antenna Heading, Pitch & Roll are determined with high accuracy for both motionless and dynamic applications.
The Inertial Labs INS-D/DL-OEM utilizes advanced dual antenna GNSS receiver, 3-axes each of calibrated in full operational temperature range Advanced MEMS Accelerometers and new generation of tactical grade MEMS Gyroscopes to provide accurate Position, Velocity, Heading, Pitch and Roll of the device under measure.
INS-D/DL-OEM contains Inertial Labs new on-board sensors fusion filter, state of the art navigation and guidance algorithms and calibration software.
KEY FEATURES, BENEFITS & FUNCTIONALITY
• Commercially exportable Dual Antenna GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation System
• 85 x 47 x 36 mm size and 150 (or 160) grams in mass. Full temperature calibration of all sensing elements
• Industrial & Tactical-grade IMU (1 – 3 deg/hr gyroscopes Bias in-run stability)
• GPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU, SBAS, DGPS, RTK supported signals
• Up to 0.05 deg Heading and 0.08 deg Pitch & Roll accuracy
• Compatibility with LiDARs and Optical Cameras for remote sensing applications
• Up to 200 Hz INS, up to 2000 Hz IMU, up to 100 Hz GNSS positions and GNSS measurements data rate
• Advanced, extendable, embedded Kalman Filter based sensor fusion algorithms