Dual Force Actuator Rate Controls
ITT Enidine is a world leader in the design and manufacture of stowage bin motion control and actuation products for commercial and business aircraft.
Integrated with ITT Enidine’s patented load compensating rate control, the dual force actuator may be used in mulitple configurations of overhead stowage bins to reduce the load of heavy luggage within the bin itself. By maintaining minimum load for flight attendants and passengers, the Dual Force Actuator Rate Control provides lift assist performance that is unmatched in the industry.
- Two stage compression to allow for consistent opening and closing of bins
- Maximum 20 lb. hand force for bin closing
- Open bin allows for energy to be stored in spring that provides lift assist when closing
- Best in class life expectancy – 300,000+ cycles
- Smooth hydraulic design for consistent operating performance
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tool-less, quick connect for ease of installation
- Custom designs available
- Manufactures warranty
- U.S. Patent 7,967,116