Virtual Reality Flight Simulator (VRFS) is the Flight Training Device, where for vision system used Virtual Reality, which include the terrestrial and celestial sceneries along with visual appearance of the cockpit.
Equivalent of VR training devices used at USAF campus.
To achieve the most realistic cockpit ambiance the simulator has also the hardware Engine Control Lever and box of switches.
For better feeling senses the VRFS equipped with motion platform, which moves the pilot on all three axis's – lateral, longitudinal and yaw axe.
Virtual Reality Software provide the compete picture of what the pilot sees inside the cabin and at the flight.
For improving flying skills the student offered to complete flight exercises and flight missions. And also, with multiple devices it is possible to do a team flight missions.
Worldwide Airports’ Data Base + possibility to constantly update Customer's selected airports.
• Complete Navigation Database (selected airports optionally updated)
• Motion platform
• Optional possibility to add more simulated aircraft models
• Training missions for solo flights and in team
• delivery to: the client premises with installation and testing
• Customer Staff training (Operational and Maintenance training)
• Full warranty 24 months