These converters, especially useful for remote parking places, can be delivered in different powers and can integrate 28VDC power supply.
The trailer has been developed for an intensive use on very busy international airports and include all safety devices (night positioning lights, mechanical safety devices) to avoid risks of accident with the people and the vehicles.
This mobile converter is available in different powers, and can integrate a 28VDC source.
Automatic brakes avoid unwished moves of the trailer when it is not tracted by a vehicle (traction beam is in upper or completely low position).
This equipment is particularly useful on tarmacs where ground pits cannot be installed. Position and operation lights on top of the trailer cater for full safety of the equipment itself, of the operators and of the aircraft, as well as of other vehicles moving on the tarmac.
The trailer is suitable for speeds up to 30 km/h. With a special integrated bumper and a reinforced trailer structure, the trailer is designed and well prepared for the hard use on international strong frequented airports.
• Height: 1700 mm
• Length: 2500 mm
• Width: 1530 mm
• Total weight: approx. 800 kg(depending on version)
• 400 Hz, 90 kVA,120, 150 or 180 kVA
• 28VDC, 600 A in option (for the 90 kVA version)
• 120, 150 and 180 kVA mobile converters are delivered with two 400 Hz aircraft cables
• Standard aircraft cable length: 15 m
• Standard 50 Hz power supply cable length: 15 m
• Standard aircraft connectors make: Anderson Airmotive RG91 or similar
• Metallic coated steel, epoxy painted