Perfect for medical and ergonomic automation applications, Thomson's LC2000 Lifting Column gives your application a simple, all-in-one solution.
Made with a three-piece extrusion, 2000 N loading capacity and a telescoping leadscrew mechanism, the LC2000 provides an ideal extension-to-retraction ratio.
This self-supporting column is made of extruded anodized aluminum. The aesthetic design requires no additional shrouding or covering.
Plus, the LC2000 has been EMC recognized for medical applications and the quiet operation meets CE standards for audible noise requirements. Protections, such as end of stroke limit switches, make this unit an ideal product for your application.
LC2000 Features and Benefits
• For medical and ergonomic automation applications
• Self supporting column in extruded anodized aluminum
• Low weight and quiet operation
• Smooth operating telescopic lead screw drive
• High load torque capability
• High extension to retraction ratio
• Maintenance free
• Load holding brake
• Integrated end of stroke limit switches
• EMC recognized for medical applications
• Very short retracted length