The ADSE 650 is designed for all aircraft types and electrical power supplies.
It can be used for testing high performance civil and military aircraft, fix and rotary wings.
This Pitot Static Tester is designed primarily for flight line use to cover the testing of all barometric and manometric pressure instrument systems.
The large wireless touch screen display, with on-screen help, enables all checks to be carried out easily on the flight deck or in the cockpit, by a single operator.
The Air Data Test Set is housed in a robust mobile weatherproof case. An attached bag contains the pressure hoses and electrical cables.
• Built-in pressure and vacuum pumps
• High Resolution color display. Sensitive touch screen for operator instructions/help
• Remote control with touch screen unit based on Windows iOS
• Complete self check of set before use
• High accuracy, high resolution
• RVSM compliant
• Programmable leak test
• Programmable flight envelope to protect equipment under test
• All four primary flight parameters displayed simultaneously
• Programmable (password write protected) test schedules
• Select pressure units: hPa; mb; in Hg; mmHg; ft; m; kts; km/h, ft/min; hm/min, Mach number
ersatile & economical solution
The versatility of the ADSE 650 makes it an air data test set that is suitable for 90% of the different applications on the market today.
In addition, to the technical specifications, it is easy to use, lightweight, portable, rugged and allows you to conduct complete Pitot and Static maintenance tests cost effectively. To summarise, the ADSE 650 is arguably the best and most cost effective Test Set for pitot-static checks on the market today.