The best pitot-static tester on the market
IThe ADSE 743 caters fully for all aircraft types and the different electrical power supplies.
It can be used for testing high performance civil and military aircraft, fix and rotary wing.
This Pitot Static tester is designed primarily for flightline use to cover the testing of all barometric and manometric pressure instrument systems.
The large touch screen display, with on-screen help, enables all checks to be carried out easily on the flight deck or in the cockpit, by a single operator.
The test set is robust and housed in a mobile weatherproof case. An attached bag contains the pressure hoses and electrical cables.
• Built-in pressure and vacuum pumps
• Liquid crystal colour display with touch
• sensitive screen for operator instructions/help
• Remote control unit based on Windows
• CE tablet PC
• Complete self check of set before use
• High accuracy, high resolution
• RVSM compliant
• Programmable leak test
• Programmable flight envelope to protect
• equipment under test
• All four primary flight parameters displayed
• Programmable (password write protected)
• test schedules
• Selectable pressure units: hPa; mb; in Hg; mmHg;
• ft; m; kts; km/h, ft/min; hm/min, Mach number
Flexible and rugged
The ADSE 743 Pitot Static Test Set is housed in a very rugged, weatherproof mobile box, designed to be taken directly to the aircraft, on the tarmac or in the hangar, to perform “in situ” tests on the aircraft equipment. The ADSE 743 allows the operator to carry out testing even in demanding working environments.