The ePlane is a complete high-performance multi-pressure simulator Ps, Pt and AoA.
It’s used for pitot-static tester demonstrations and training without any risk to onboard equipment.
The ePlane is composed of a casing in aluminum, a cable and three pneumatic plugs (Ps, Pt and AoA).
AIRSPEED INDICATORS TESTING
VERTICAL SPEED INDICATORS TESTING
PRESSURE SENSORS TESTING TESTING
AoA TESTING FOR SPECIFIC PROBES
• Pneumatic connections Ps, Pt and AoA (option)
• High accuracy, high resolution
• Selectable units: hPa; mbar; in Hg; mmHg;
• ft; m; kts; km/h, ft/min; and Mach number and
• needle equipment visualisation
• Software executable under Windows 2,000 and XP
• USB cable for PC connection
Temperature range - Operating 10° to 40°C (50° to 104°F)
Power supply - USB
Case - Robust aluminium
Physical - 126 x 107 x 57 mm (5 x 4.2 x 2.2 inch) – 300 g (0.66 lbs)
Calibration - Recommended period 12 months
Function - Range - Accuracy (1)
Static sensor - 35 to 1,355 mbar - 0.1% FS
Pitot sensor - 35 to 2,700 mbar - 0.1% FS
AoA sensor - 35 to 1,355 mbar - 0.1% FS