The Pitot-Static tester for laboratories and workshops
The ADSE 740 is a complete high performance dual pressure Ps and Pt standalone test bench specially designed to be used in the workshop or in the laboratory to test and calibrate all air data equipment such as altimeters, vertical speed indicators, air speed indicators, MACH-meter, air data computers …) and sensors.
The high precision embedded sensors enable the ADSE 740 to be used as a pressure standard.
The user interface is programmed using Windows® and Labview®, with the data base managed using a spreadsheet for easy evaluation, management, statistics and presentation.
• Complete self check of set before use
• High accuracy, high resolution
• RVSM compliant
• Programmable leak test
• Programmable flight envelope to protect
• equipment under test
• All four primary flight parameters displayed
• Programmable (password write protected)
• test schedules – 24 programs available
• Select pressure units: hPa; mb; in Hg; mmHg;
• ft; m; kts; km/h, ft/min; hm/min, Mach number
Designed for laboratory use
The ADSE 740 Pitot Static Tester is a high precision Pitot/Static Air Data Test Set for workshops and laboratories. It is designed to control and calibrate altimeters, rate of climb indicators, airspeed indicators, and air data computers. It is delivered in a 19″ 6U rack-mounted enclosure and includes the control computer, measurement systems and test security features. This guarantees you a complete Pitot Static test solution for all your needs.