The offered ELITE PI-135 Training Device is a generic depiction featuring generic SEP and MEP aircraft models, with all basic functionalities covered. Both the Single Engine Piston and the Multi Engine Piston aircraft models with one set of instrumentation (Analogue or Glass Cockpit) each is included in the basic package and the others are available as options.
This FAA-Certified Basic ATD system is approved for the following credits:
The PI-135 Flight Deck contains the following:
• - Analogue or E500 style Glass cockpit instrumentation - you can convert between them if you add the respective option
• - Generic switches panels, accurate in size and placement with accurate buttons and knobs, replicating the actual aircraft environment.
• - Generic interior trim pieces, accurate for this type of aircraft in size and shape
• - Heavy duty rudder pedals with Dynamic Control Loading and toe brakes
• - Professional grade Control Yoke with Dynamic Control Loading
• - Generic center console with power levers, rudder trim wheel, elevator trim wheel, parking brake, Emergency gear extension, Fuel control levers, simulator freeze button
• - Generic style Flap levers complete with annunciator light
• - Pilot seat capable of fore and aft adjustment
• - Original aircraft Intercom system for communications between pilot and instructor, which allows use of actual aviation headsets
• - Bendix-King Silver Crown Plus Avionics Stack with 8.33 khz spacing on COM/NAV
• - Plug-in interface for external EFB SkyDemon or other EFB which are available