The Inertial Labs Single and Dual Antenna GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation System – INS is new
generation of fully-integrated, combined GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS, BEIDOU and L-Band navigation and high-performance strapdown system, that determines position, velocity and absolute orientation (Heading, Pitch and Roll) for any device on which it is mounted. Horizontal and Vertical Position, Velocity and Orientation are determined with high accuracy for both motionless and dynamic applications.
The Inertial Labs INS utilizes advanced single and dual antenna GNSS receiver, barometer, 3-axes each of calibrated in full operational temperature range precision Fluxgate magnetometers, Accelerometers and Gyroscopes to provide accurate Position, Velocity, Heading, Pitch and Roll of the device under measure. INS contains Inertial Labs new on-board sensors fusion filter, state of the art navigation and guidance algorithms and calibration software.
KEY FEATURES AND FUNCTIONALITY
• Affordable price
• Excellent accuracy in GPS-Denied environments (up to 0.05 % DT)
• Tactical-grade IMU + Fluxgate compass + Aiding data
• Support: ROS, LabVIEW, Waypoint Inertial Explorer, QINSy
• GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, SBAS, DGPS, RTK supported signals
• Tactical-grade IMU (1 deg/hr gyroscopes and 5 micro g accelerometers Bias in-run stability)
• Fluxgate gyro-compensated compass to maintain free-inertial Heading (INS-P model)
• Single and Dual antenna GNSS receivers
• Compatibility with LiDARs (Velodyne, RIEGL, FARO) and optical cameras
• Odometer, Wheel sensor, Airspeed sensor, Wind sensor, Doppler shift from locator aiding data