The Inertial Labs GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation System (INS-U) is an IP67 rated version
of the new generation, fully-integrated, combined Inertial Navigation System (INS) + Attitude
& Heading Reference System (AHRS) + Air Data Computer (ADC) high-performance strapdown
system, that determines position, velocity and absolute orientation (Heading, Pitch and Roll) for
any device on which it is mounted. Horizontal and Vertical Position, Velocity and Orientation are
determined with high accuracy for both motionless and dynamic applications.
The Inertial Labs INS-U utilizes advanced single antenna multi constellation (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS and BEIDOU GNSS) receiver; two Honeywell TruStability® Board Mount Pressure Sensors; a miniature gyro-compensated Fluxgate compass; 3-axes each of calibrated in full operational temperature range Advanced MEMS Accelerometers and Gyroscopes to provide accurate Position, Velocity, Heading, Pitch and Roll of the device under measure.
INS-U contains Inertial Labs new on-board sensor fusion filter, state of the art navigation and
guidance algorithms and calibration software.
KEY FEATURES, BENEFITS & FUNCTIONALITY
• Commercially exportable GPS-Aided Inertial Navigation System
• 3-in-1 strapdown system: INS + AHRS + ADC (Air Data Computer)
• Embedded in-flight calibration
• Designed for UAV application algorithm
• UBlox ZED-F9P F9 High Precision GNSS Module
• Small size, lightweight & low power: 82 x 40.0 x 26.0 mm, <200-grams, <1 watt
• GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU, QZSS, RTK supported signals
• Total and Static Pressure Sensors for calculating Indicated Airspeed
• Embedded Gyro-compensated Mini-Fluxgate magnetometers (compass)