When testing the quality of illuminated components and displays, or looking for defects in assemblies and surfaces, multiple tests may need to be performed to inspect products for a range of evaluation criteria. TrueTest™ Software equips ProMetric® Imaging Colorimeters and Photometers to be used for in-line inspection, providing:
- a comprehensive set of predefined tests,
- a flexible framework that allows you to apply a single test or sequence of tests as needed, quickly and efficiently
- a pass/fail report with as much detail as you need.
The TrueTest software application has five main components:
- Test library
- Test sequencer
- Test manager (user-defined test parameters and pass/fail settings)
- Test execution, automated
- Report generator
TrueTest is easy to use. Any tests from the test library can be added to a test sequence (these are stored, so multiple sequences can be created and recalled as needed), and test parameters and pass/fail settings are input for each test. Then the entire sequence is run end-to-end automatically. Individual test results are displayed and can be recorded in a report.
Provided with TrueTest are a range of standard quality tests and defect detection tools, including:
ANSI Color Uniformity
Color Edge Mura
Compare Points of Interest
Diagonal Pattern Mura
Points of Interest
Spot Pattern Mura
Additional advanced mura detection tests are available in the optional TrueMURA™ license.