Low intensity, omnidirectional elevated taxiway edge light
Optimal solution for bad weather conditions
Easy mounting, levelling and service
The fitting type 795 is a fixed-focus, low-intensity, omnidirectional, lightweight, elevated taxiway edge light constructed to meet the demands for easy mounting, levelling and service, capability to resist jet blast from today’s aircrafts, and last but not least to give sufficient light intensity, in the right angles with the use of a standard lamp with an optimal life-time.
The low-intensity fitting type 795 is intended to be used in all weather conditions, designed for operation under CAT I, II and III conditions. It is also suitable as stopbar and obstruction light in red.
• The design is based on FAA Advisory circular AC 150 / 5345-46 A
• Heat resistant, one lens system
• The lens surface is smooth and easy to clean
• Can be supplied with prefocused 45 or 100 w/6.6 A halogen standard lamps with an average lifetime of 1,000 hours at 100 % intensity
• Aviation colour lenses available
• Fully corrosion proof components
• Finished in stove enamel aviation yellow
• Suitable for use with a daylight marker cone