Low Profile Rotary Actuator
The Low Profile Rotary Actuator from ITT Aerospace Controls is a compact design which allows for applications in areas where height restrictions prevent the incoproration of “chimney” style actuators.
These units feature a worm gear drive system which prevents back-driving while allowing for high torque loads. The Low Profile Actuator also uses a permanent magnet motor withan iron-less rotor. The result is high efficiency, longer life and increase reliability. Limit switches are operated directly by the output shaft. All components are housed within an environmentally sealed aluminum or composite enclosure.
- Permanent magnet motors
- Worm gear drive
- Operates from 28 VDC or 155 VAC 400 Hz.
- Position indication or manual override
- Environmentally sealed enclosure
- Torque ratings to 300 in./lbs.
- Endurance life to 500,000 cycles
- Interface/mounting versatility
- Electrical fail-safe provisions
- Modulating option available