Narrow Body Low Profile Rotary Actuator
he Narrow Body, LowProfile Rotary Actuato rfrom ITT AerospaceControls is ideal for any environment where an actuator is required with severe space and envelope restrictions. These units feature a worm gear drive system which prevents back-driving while allowing for high torque loads.
The Narrow Body, Low Profile Actuator also uses a permanent magnet motor with an iron-less rotor.The result is high efficiency, longer life and increase reliability. Limit switches are operated directly by the output shaft. All components are housed within an environmentally sealed aluminum or composite enclosure.
- Permanent magnet motors
- Worm gear drive
- Operates from 28 VDC or 155 VAC 400 Hz.
- Position indication or manual override
- Environmentally sealed enclosure
- Torque ratings to 300 in./lbs.
- Endurance life to 500,000 cycles
- Interface/mounting versatility
- Electrical fail-safe provisions
- Modulating option available