CNC milling machine / vertical / for aeronautics / 3-axis
DMC II series
for aeronautics, 3-axis
Min.: 500 W (1 hp)
Max.: 1,000 W (1 hp)
310 mm, 610 mm (12 in)
Min.: 250 mm (10 in)
Max.: 1,060 mm (42 in)
120 mm (5 in)
Designed for fine, precise, intensive works in small formats, the CharlyDMCII milling machines are used for many applications: metal engraving, fine machining, plasturgy, design, rapid prototyping, electronics…
• Rigid steel/cast aluminium structure.
• Double guide grinded steel prismatic rails and preloaded ball beatings.
• Transmission by ball screws.
• Fixed table / mobile gantry kinematics
• Available in servo-brushless motorization.
• Economical version with step by step motorization.
• Design and ergonomy.
• Small footprint.
• Available with automatic tool change.
• Very high frequency spindle for machining and fine works.
• Parts held by vacuum table (option).
• ISO programming, industry standard.
• Machining of soft materials and metals.
• Quality and industrial performances of Charlyrobot machines.
• Compliant with European safety directive Machine 2006/42/CE.